Sunday, December 21, 2008

Walmart madness

As if Walmart wasn't already crowded, we had to throw Christmas in the loop and now its a darn MESS! The simple trips for milk and eggs, usually lasted about 10 maybe 15 minutes in and out. Now the trip includes waiting in these outrageously LONG lines, with only a handful of registers with their numbers lit up, making the trip out to be 30 minutes plus! The sign says "20 items or less". But yet our 'older' generation insists that 4 things of eggs only counts as 1 item, because to a certain degree, it IS only one item. AAARRRGGGHHH! And please DO NOT push your cart while looking in the complete OPPOSITE direction. I mean seriously? What sense does that make?

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaha!! NO KIDDING!!!! I can't tell you how many times I have had to say "Excuse Me" to get folks outta the way so I can drive my cart DOWN THE AISLE!!! Apparently, Tis' the season to stand in the middle of the isle to catch up with all your neighbors. LOL

    Thanks for following my blog!! Yours is great!! I'm the only girl in my household too, unless you count the dog. ha ha

    ReplyDelete