Friday, January 30, 2009

Grilling Goodness #16

GoldenGoodness

Another friday, another grilling goodness...#16 to be exact...I LOVE this meme! 

1. Do you and your spouse still celebrate Valentine's Day?
No, not really since we had juju back in 2006...we do give each other a card, but we've agreed on no gifts. Big daddy refuses to buy into the "hype" of a fake holiday...LOL! (MEN!!)

2. When's the last time you licked a stamp?
Haha...last week actually, when I sent out bills

3. How many clocks are in your home?
Working? umm...2 I think, but if you count the stove/oven clock and microwave clock, then 4...we have one clock that needs batteries (sshhh don't tell, I took them out...its one of those freakin' clocks that goes tick, tick just loud enough to annoy the shit outta me!)

4. What holiday is closest to your birthday?
Easter, close, but sooo far. (April 27 if y'all wanna jot it down real quick)

5. Do you cook anything the same way your mother made it when you were growing up?
One thing, wait, 2 things...her pumpkin crunch cake and her korean dip chicken.

6. Do you pay bills online?
Yes, I actually do...through my bank.

7. Will you be gathering to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday?
Oh HELL YA! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!! (what can I say...big daddy loves footbal!)

8. Have you treated yourself to something this week?
If you call buying myself a pretzel at Tarjay to share with tank, then yes.

Come on...you know you wanna play along! Go and visit the Golden Goddess to play along and then come back here and let me know so I can get to know you, my blog family, a little better.
So long for now!

4 comments:

  1. dang, I love this, I will vow to play next Friday I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Birthday is the same day as my middle child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the Steelers too! :)

    Thanks for sharing your fitness advice and please stop by www.hipmamasplace.com for fabulous giveaways for the whole family! :)

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your letter is 'S'!! Thanks for playing along!! =) Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete