Thursday, January 22, 2009

So i'm behind...

...what else is new? Anyways, the reason I have not created my new blog is this...I can't decide on a name. When I created this blog, it came to me like some kind of divine intervention...well not really, but you know what I mean. So, because I know y'all can't wait to take a peek at my world, as soon as I'm done posting this, I will create....(drum roll)

High Heels and Tennis Shoes *a picture blog*

or wait...

The Inside Scoop: The BLR

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh! you see my frustration?! LOL...what am I gonna do with myself? Big daddy could care less as long as I make him look good. I have two besties and one says the first one (she's a girlie girl like me) and the other likes the second (really have no idea why). Well, I promise I'll have it together before the day is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment