Friday, February 6, 2009

Grillin Goodness #17

GoldenGoodness

Hey y'all its that time again...its friday...time for my favorite meme! If you want to play along visit the Golden Goddess right now!
So let's get started!

1. Have your children corrected you somehow this week?
Oh ya...Juju has a potty that plays music when he poops and pees. Well I heard the music, and started my praise..."YAY JUJU!!! Juju went pee in the potty!" To which he replied...."No mama, went potty in the potty. No say pee, say potty."

2. Are you waiting for a particular something to happen?
Sure...can't wait for the day juju can wipe his own @$$

3. Do you chat online?
Not anymore...I tweet and text mostly

4. What is the oldest thing you own?
A pair of brown wedge sandals i've had since 1999. Haha...my oldest son..been around longer than anything!

5. What's for dinner tonight?
Already had dinner...leftovers...some chip thing and sandwiches and fried chicken.

6. Are you artistic?
I think i'm creative.

7. Are you getting an income tax refund? Plans for it?
Yes we are. I also have to pay taxes too which sucks but oh well. Big daddy and I are looking into getting another vehicle. Yes uncle Sam is good to us this year!

8. Do you use 'zero payments/zero interest for XX months' to buy things?

Oh no...cash only, or straight from the debit/credit card for us!


3 comments:

  1. I've been reading so much about Twitter, what is it? It must be an American thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Ha, good one!

    2. It is WONDERFUL when they are self-sufficient in this area!!!!

    7. That's great...hope you can get what you want!

    Thanks for playing, Nicole...have a great weekend!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for my 6 yr old to wipe himself!! LOL

    ReplyDelete