Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Thunks



So I found another super fun meme! This meme is absolutely fantastic for me because, more often than not, I have no idea what to blog about. In comes Thursday Thunks.
So the rules: They pick a subject, and it is up to me (us) to interpret it however we choose!
So here goes nothing!
Puddles, Google, College, Sugar Highs and whatnot.

1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it?
Ooh I would definitely drive through it! Fast if possible! And then let big daddy clean the truck when I get home.

2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose?PRE-MED BABY!!!
4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop?

5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often?

6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one?


7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to banwhite bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one?
WHAT THE F*$K?! Whatever. We should decide what we want and don't want our kids to eat in school.

8. How many people can yourkitchen table seat?
Six. I would definitely like a table that seats 8 though, because when family comes, we have no room.

9. What time is it right now?
1:00pm...I go to work at 4pm to 1am...I really should be asleep, but just can't keep my eyes closed.

10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see?
Haha...a ditch...behind some houses.


No comments:

Post a Comment