Friday, March 27, 2009

Grilling Goodness #24

GoldenGoodness
So I know its been an awfully long time since I played...but I'M BACK! So here we go....

1. Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil?

I like writing with a fine tip black pen. so much so, that I buy a pack 5 at a time.

2. What was off limits to you growing up that you do all the time now?

Long showers....its my only free time to myself these days....and boy do I take advantage every chance I get. Talking on the phone past 9pm...LOL

3. What is the age difference between you and your spouse?

4 years....and I'M the older one.

4. Did you hurt yourself in anyway this week?

Hell ya...I totally was TOOOOOOOO into texting and was trying to open  the door to get into my job yesterday and totally let the heavy ass door close on my little ass body. DAMN! I have this huge bruise down my left arm and on my left knee.

5. Do you like wallpaper enough to hang it in your home?

Ugghh NO! 

6. What do you need to do that you've been putting off?

Sending out our first family picture that we took the day after christmas. Whatever....I'll just send one a day until everyone has gotten one...I'm lazy.

7. What did you do this week that you wish you hadn't?

HAHA...LMAO...WORK! 

8. Did anything keep you up late this week?

Just big daddy! (LOL) And a semi feverish 11 month old who's getting over an ear infection. And "For the Love of Ray J."

So here's to more grilling goodness...every friday! Join me and Tina at the Golden Goodness and play along too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment