Monday, April 13, 2009

M.I.A. (as usual, but not for long)

So I've been a TERRIBLE blogger these days. 

So let's see...WORK! My schedule has been so crazy! One week I work 4pm to 1am and the next I go back to day shift, 7:30am to 4:30pm. I mean come on. Boy oh boy I cannot wait until the day that I can say goodbye. I love my job, but I love my days off even more! LOL! I absolutely HATE having to bring juju and tank to daycare 5 days a week. I HATE not being home when skinny and milkshake get home from school to help them with their homework. But all that will change. Big daddy is getting on at the fire department so Iwon't have to work full time anymore. I mean I certainly can if I want to, but I think i'm gonna take a break and be home with my babies. Maybe work part time again.
So...i'm having this ongoing thing with my ex (skinny and milkshakes biological "idiot"). He was trying to get full custody on the grounds that I had married. Um for starters, they will be 13 and 11, where the hell were you before now? And I've been married for almost 5 years. Oh come on dude! Anyways, the judge is gonna give us joint custody and then we have to work out the details. So the biggest issue is the fact that he DOES NOT pay child support and that I'm supposed to drive half the distance between our locations to drop them off to him...thats fricken Childress, TX!  Thats 7 hours away from where we live. He lives in Colorado Spings. I did not tell him to move to Colorado...he chose to do that on his own. I mean why the hell should I have to drive all that way?! And driving is EXPENSIVE...gas, food...I mean seriously. And then I have to make the drive with a 2 1/2 year old and a one year old...ALONE. I'll keep y'all posted. I dropped them off on good friday and am supposed to pick them up on the 19th, and am scheduling a meeting with my lawyer hopefully this wednesday.
So onto more exciting news...not sure if you caught it above in my ranting...TANK IS 1YEARS OLD!!!!!!! The milestone date was friday, April 10. It was indeed a GOOD friday. Didn't get to do anything because we were driving the entire day! (AAARRRGGGHHHH) But I'm still getting him a cake either today or tomorrow. Or maybe I should just wait until skinny and milkshake come back. We'll see.
I know I'm not here half as much as I want to be but you can ALWAYS tweet with me http://twitter.com/nicole_johnson (yes that was my blatant form of self marketing!)
Oh BTW...we got a new game table! It has a pool table, air hockey table, table tennis, finger football, bowling...its GREAT! What I don't like is the fact we really didn't have the room for it in our house, so it has now replaced our dining room table until big daddy finishes his back room. I will be posting pictures on my other blog High Heels & Athletic Shoes so check back in about 2 hours!

1 comment:

  1. That is ridiculous driving half way, that far without any financial help. Geesh! Happy late Birthday Tank!! Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete