Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cross your fingers, toes, eyes, arms, and legs

There's no better way to spend a Saturday night than watching Pirates of the Caribbean, Curse of the Black Pearl with the faint sound of snoring coming from the baby monitor.
I did receive some pretty good news today that has got me super anxious this evening. Earlier this week I applied for a position in San Antonio with the same company that I currently work for. And this morning, the recruiter emailed me back saying he would like for me to go out there and test for the position. Now with this company...more than likely if you are testing, you will almost always get hired. Since I already work for the company, I do have an edge over anyone else applying..mainly seniority and definitely the experience. I will find out Monday exactly when I will be making the trip. He also emailed all the information that I need to take the drug test and everything. Again, a step in the hiring process that almost always means you got the job. Cross your fingers, toes, eyes, arms and legs. I already am.
I have come with a lot of different things that I would like to do with my blog and will surely be unveiling some of these things this coming week.
My movie is calling, so I'm afraid I must be going lol.

2 comments: