Friday, July 2, 2010

The ABCs of ME!

So I'm starting my own thing. What is this thing u ask? Duh, whats the title of this post? Just kidding :)
So again, hey to all my peeps and new peeps...(in my UFC ref voice) LET'S GET IT ON!!!

A: Most favorite summer ACTIVITY: BBQs! Really anything that allows me to be outside all the time. Have I mentioned I LOVE THE SUN?! No? Well I LOVE THE SUN! :) lol

B: What did you eat for BREAKFAST this morning: Caramel frappe

C: I like my COFFEE: Black with a spoonful of sugar.

D: Last time you went to the DENTIST: Probably when I was in high school. In fact...it was a week after I graduated from high, when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out. HA!

E: Have you ever ridden on an ELEPHANT: Why, yes I have lol. And not like when I was a kid or anything. The circus was in town one year when I was still in college. I was a little tipsy and was dared to ride it. So I did.

F: FAKE or real: Aahhh, real. But next year, fake! Then I can really say, everything's bigger in Texas ;)

G: GPA when you GRADUATED high school: 3.4 I was a smart cheerleader :)

H: Right HANDED or left: I, like the majority, am right handed. But I can color with my left hand. But its not like I get to show off that talent anymore.

I: Favorite flavor of ICE CREAM: CHOCOLATE!!! Or rocky road. Or chocolate chip cookie dough.

J: Piece of JEWELRY you always have on: My wedding ring of course. And my great-grandmother's diamond earrings that I just got for my 30th birthday.

K: Hot dog-->KETCHUP or mustard: Are you kidding me? Ketchup is for burgers and fries. Mustard on mine please. With relish.

L: How old were you when you got your drivers LICENSE: Got my permit when I was 15 and the very next week, I got my license.

M: What MOVIE can you watch over and over: Serendipity or Fools Rush In. I like romantic comedies.

N: NEVER leave home without: My blackberry or wallet. And Bo---Stanky's stuffed beagle that he takes EVERYWHERE. Me? can't live without my BB, him? can't live without that damn dog LOL

O: Regular or golden OREOS: Love, love, love the golden ones.

P: What do you like on your PIZZA: Pepperoni and mushrooms. ALWAYS.

Q: Favorite QUOTE: Right now-->"Just because you are immersed in the important task of raising human beings, doesn't mean you should lose sight of your individual needs." (via @tedrubin)

R: Last time you danced in the RAIN: It was actually tonight. We had just got home from Big Daddy's rugby practice, and I was getting Stanky out of the car. He started shaking his booty, so I shook mine. LOL.

S: Public SCHOOL or private: LMAO!!! Private. All 13 years.

T: What TIME do you eat lunch: Its been varying the past couple of weeks. We're in the middle of transitioning about 200 parks over to new equipment, so I can barely even get a chance to breathe sometimes. I usually try and take my lunch around 1pm or 2pm.

U: Have you ever had to wear a UNIFORM: YES! I went to private school from kindergarten until I graduated from high school. I also used to manage a pretzel place and had to wear a uniform. Oh and I was a cheerleader so ya that too.

V: Where would your dream VACATION be: Italy. Better yet...Egypt. I love love love everything egyptian.

W: Last letter you WROTE: Was to Big Daddy...It was for this past Valentine's day.

X: Last time you had an X-RAY: I think it was my 3rd year of college. I was working out with a couple guys from the cheerleading squad, you know going through stunts. Well I am a tiny person so when I get tossed in the air, I tend to "float." We were practicing just a simple basket toss, and I floated to the right some. I was caught--sorta, but still jammed my wrist into the ground "pretty gnarly.'' (HAHA thats what the DOCTOR told me).

Y: Any YOUNGER siblings: Yup. 2 sisters..Trisha and Shauna Alexis.

Z: ZEBRAS-->Black with white stripes or white with black stripes: Ummm whatever. I say black with white stripes because black is my favorite color.



friday-follow



10 comments:

  1. I like this :) I'm following you from Fun Friday Follow! I host reviews/giveaways and blog about family/gardening/recipes/kids at:

    www.busyworkingmama.com

    TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on Friday Follow. Great Blog! I'm your newest follower.

    KyAnn

    http://checketts-myers-clan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! but - do you hafta come up with all the abc words yourself? i think it would probably take me a good week - and who has time for that s*%&?? stoppin by from mommas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm your newest follower from FF - love your blog! Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. following you through friendly friday
    http://mommalovesmee.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, found you on ff, following from EcoModern Mom. Have a good weekend!

    Stacey @ www.ecomodernmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nicole!

    What a fun post! Love it!

    Btw, thanks for your comment in my blog. To reply your question, I think I'm going to write up a post of the things I researched prior to the big move out of blogger.

    At least that way, I get to yak yak yak more (I could go on and on hahaha... but only when my toddler is asleep of course!)

    So, ermm.. hope you could stay tuned and drop by my blog some time! :)

    ( I'm a full-time mummy )

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I know is that I TOTALLY want to come to Italy with you : )
    And I would also like to dance in the rain with you and Bo : ) You have such a fun life and you always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your son's avatar over at Life with Kaishon's blog and thought what a cutie he is! Loved the ABC's of you!

    ReplyDelete