Wednesday, December 8, 2010

To feel like a teenager again

Big Daddy was perusing the internet yesterday and came across this article: How to Feel Like a Teenager Again And Live Youthfully. What was he looking for, I have no idea. But the article is really cool. I love the things it says that you can do to bring back that teenage careless/spunk feeling back into our crazy responsibility filled adult lives.
My fave thing is actually the first thing on the list...
Take your husband or partner and go parking.
My first thought? FUCK YA! LOL. Sorry. The article goes on to say "Remember how invigorating it is to enjoy kissing your partner or being intimate in the back seat of a car." Um ya. LOL. 
Ok so moving on...with all the craziness of the holidays, I think this is something I'm gonna spring up on Big Daddy. We haven't gone Christmas shopping yet, and when we do, we plan on leaving the monsters with VonTrapp. Sooooo perfect time to get it on in the backseat. Oh to be fondled like a teenager thinking the whole time, "I hope we don't get caught."
We all need a little pick me up. Being a grown-up is tough sometimes. So take a look at the article. Its fun. Make out with your hubby like a giddy teenager. It'll make you (and him) feel soooooo much better.


2 comments:

  1. I will remember this for our next date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never get to wear heels. I am three inches taller than my husband so heels are out!

    ReplyDelete