Sunday, January 2, 2011

Zip-a-dee-do-da-ing and kayaking down the river

I take pride in the fact that the Locker Room is VERY active. Big Daddy used to play football in school and of course he's now playing rugby. When I was in school I was a cheerleader. We both also love to work out. Juju LOVES watching football and of course playing t ball. He says he's going to be a baseball player. And Stanky...well we're not sure what his sport is yet but its probably gonna be football. Or rugby. We're an outdoor family. We love going to the park and just playing outside. I can't wait until the monsters are a little bit older so we can all ride bikes together or go rollerblading.
So this year Big Daddy and I have some awesome outdoor things planned. We totally are getting a kayak AND a canoe. I swear everyone kayaks in Austin lol. Talk about an awesome work out right?! Its also gonna be good time that we spend together...ALONE. He wants to take the monsters out on the canoe and go fishing. UMMM...not sure how well that's gonna work out just yet lol. The big thing I want, no I NEED to do is go zip lining!! I read about it in one of my Oxygen magazines and now I'm hooked!
One thing that I want to do this year is to start dancing hula and tahitian again. I miss it. I'm hoping to even get some of my friends to join me too.
So what kind of fun things do you want to do this year or plan to this year?

3 comments:

  1. You have some fun ambitions for 2011, I hope you manage to fulfil them all.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good for you!! It's a blessing to have an active family like that!!! For me, I think I'm going to start walking when my oldest daughter has soccer practice..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you and your family for being so active - we love being outdoors as well!

    ReplyDelete