Monday, November 28, 2011

Hear ye, hear ye...

I am having a SALE!!! Yup that's right...a SALE! And its not just for today (well tonight).
I have been selling Jamberry Nails for a couple months now and have gotten nothing but GREAT responses from people. So every week until the new year,  I will be doing some kind of sale. Right now until 10pm CST next Monday, 12/5 all orders placed through me and my Facebook page will receive free shipping. Every Monday I will post a new sale here.
You NEED to take advantage! Jamberry Nail shields make THE BEST stocking stuffers for all the women and girls in your life.  Definitely check out my website to see all the styles we currently carry.

Want to get FREE nail shields? Contact me to host your very own catalog/online party to earn free shields. If you book a party this week, I'll extend the free shipping to everyone who places an order from the party. That goes for any sale that I am currently running in that week that you have your party until the new year!

(Also as a note, for every 5 people you refer to my Facebook page, you get a half sheet for free!)


1 comment: