Thursday, November 15, 2012

Friends and Formula 1

Today I am thankful for a friend of ours, Cox. 


Cox is in Afghanistan right now working. On Tuesday, he posted the following on his FB wall...



I would have gladly paid him for the tickets for a chance to go to the sold out, opening weekend at the Circuit of the Americas. But nope. He didn't want any money for them. Next thing I know, I am getting a text from Big Daddy saying that we're going to Formula 1 this weekend. Wait, what?!!! 2 donations to 2 of the charities that he mentioned and we were all set up :-) Oh plus one oh so over stuffed care package as well.

Thank you Cox! The barbarians are so super excited...as am I. You are such a great person. That is probably one of the grandest gestures I've ever seen by someone I am close to. We have a huge goody box full of "american" goodness with your name on it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment