Tuesday, January 8, 2013

OK, I jumped off the building....

But this is a VERY cool reason. So if you're on Facebook or Instagram, you've probably already seen this. I knew it would soon hit "blog world" but didn't know it would be this fast...wait...who am I kidding? This is the technology age! :-) So when I saw Ashley's post on It Is What You Make It, I jumped right on it and commented.

So here are the details...
A creative way to Pay It Forward:
The first 5 people who comment on this post (with their email and link to their blog, Facebook, or Instagram account) will receive from me, sometime in 2013, a surprise gift. It could be a book, a picture, cookies...anything! There will be no warning...when I see something and I think its perfect, I'm just going to send, send, send. We all deserve a little something out of the blue now and then, right?! And who doesn't love getting stuff in the mail?!

The catch?
The first 5 who comment below, please make the same offer on your blog, or Facebook or Instagram or whatever social media you are a part of.

Happy commenting! 

1 comment:

  1. how interesting and fun! i'll do this too

    ReplyDelete