Friday, February 15, 2013

Fitness Friday: Meditation




No matter what "shape" you are...LOVE your body. Accept all your lines, curves, dimples, wrinkles, color, freckles...EVERYTHING. All those things make you the beautiful creature that you are.

One thing that I have started doing this year is taking 5 minutes every morning to meditate. Clearing my mind before my day starts has helped me to keep focus. Not just on life and the day, but on eating right and working out. Even stress. I learned to meditate from Bex on her youtube channel BexLife. (If you've been around my blog for awhile, you know I love doing her workouts too.)





Take time to really enjoy YOU and LOVE the skin that you're in!

"Health and fitness isn't only about moving around and working up a sweat. A lot of it is just taking the time to be kind to yourself." ~ Bex


4 comments:

  1. Woah mamacita...i need to do a link up...Ive been losing weight but havent been exercising...just eating smaller meals and eating carbs in the morning rather than later in the day. love ya.

    xx,
    klee

    kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you like to guest post about it? I would love to share good eating habits :-)

      Delete
  2. I think meditating is great, too :) thanks for sharing her vids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need some meditation time too! I need to release and let go of some stress!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete